The greatest marketer who ever lived on Earth
Whether you are a business owner, a manager, or a marketer - marketing exists as an essential part of your life. Hence, learning it the great way is vital. In search for the answers on how a person can be a great and a more effective marketer, it is wise to identify the qualities of the greatest marketer the world ever had. If you are a student who wants to learn something or an advanced learner who wants to learn further, you need a mentor. The best choice of mentor is the greatest mentor who ever lived on this planet. In marketing, the greatest teacher we can have is the greatest marketer of all time. And now let’s find out who he is and let’s learn his great marketing lessons.
His product is the words of His Father written in the book called the “Bible”. First published in the 70 BC – 105 AD, the Bible is considered the most published book of all time having been sold for an estimated 6 billion copies worldwide. This book has been embraced by many people for it symbolizes truth and wisdom. Since His Father never lies, human can assure that this book is of high quality, guarantee and assurance –even though it is purely based on faith.
The Bible should be free although some publications distribute copies to cover their cost of production. This book also requires time and dedication to be fully absorbed and understood.
It started in Israel and it expanded all over the world. Now the copies can be obtained even on the Internet. However, the places where the words of God deeply enter are in our hearts and souls.
To be able to spread the words of His Father to the human kind, He descended as a human. That way, He was able to communicate effectively and make people understand and accept what He was telling to them. He spread the words of His Father in the name of love and the truth. He was straight to His purpose. He had shown a lot of miracles and eventually sacrificed His blood for the salvation of the people.
The greatest marketer
His name boosts a 100,000,000 search results in Google. His name is Jesus Christ, our Lord. He is wise, honest, consistent, unselfish, and have a great care for His people.
The qualities and the lessons
1. Honesty – God can’t do everything… and one of them is lying. He never lies – that is why I am so faithful to the Bible. A marketer’s words should match with his product’s performance – or else consumers’ trust and confidence will be broken.
2. Consistency – Christ gave us clear direction – straight to the kingdom of our heavenly Father. Consumers want a clear path. Being a consistent marketer will surely make your customers and clients stick with you.
3. Love and care – People questioned Christ heavily. He answered them with all His heart. Consumers want special attention. Lending your ears to listen their voices and your mouth to smile and say hello to them will simply make them returning costumers.
4. Understanding – Christ transformed into a human being to effectively communicate with people. Communication is very essential in marketing. Furthermore, it’s not your tone that should be lifted up. It’s the tone of your consumers.
5. Quality – Consumers’ satisfaction is the key to every product’s success. That satisfaction depends on the quality of your product. The Bible’s quality and value is immeasurable.
6. Sacrifice – Sometimes you need to sacrifice yourself to achieve your marketing goals. Christ sacrificed His life and his own blood to awaken us. As a marketer, we may not die for our consumers, but we need to forget our selfishness and our self-interests. We can kindle our consumers by sacrificing our own madness. Let the consumer become satisfied first and profit will follow.
7. Miracles – Christ made several miracles in the lives of people. This is one of the main reasons why the Bible has been patronized by the majority of the population. As business owners and marketers, we can make miracles through our products and services. We can do that by providing them with products and services that help, touch and change their lives.
Reference: List of best selling books: Wikipedia